Press release from Ship Finance International Limited - 04.12.2006
Ship Finance International Limited (the "Company") advises that the 2006 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on December 1, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, 76 Pitts Bay Road, Hamilton, Bermuda. The following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect Tor Olav Trøim as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Paul Leand Jr. as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
4) To appoint Moore Stephens, P.C. as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
5) To approve an amendment to the Company's Bye-law 104. to change the requirements for the form of, and signatories to, the seal of the Company.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for Ship Finance International Limited for the year ended December 31, 2005 were presented to the Meeting.